YouTube Monetization- Policy, Rules, Rates & Alternative
YouTube Monetization- Policy, Rules, Rates & Alternative
600 Upvotes ♥
Watch The Video
Making money by uploading videos to youtube is a big business many individuals to businesses owners rely on this revenue, many people put full time on video creation in order to make money through Google Adsense.
People make few thousands to few lakhs every month,
- Youtube small channel owners earn between 20K to 1 Lakh per month
- YouTube medium channel owners earn between 1 lakh to 50 Lakhs
- Youtube massive channel owners earn between 50 Lakhs to several crores per month
YouTube has given an opportunity to all the video content developers to earn by uploading their content to youtube and thereby registering to Adsense to will start making money.
But meanwhile, it’s not that easy to monetize your channel,
- In recent times many channel owners are not eligible to monetize their channel
- Monetization is disabled for many other accounts
Here are the YouTube policies, requirements, and rules that made it much difficult to be eligible for monetization,
YouTube Monetization Requirements:
- You need to have at least 1000 subscribers to your channel
- You need to have at least 4000 active watch hours
- You need to be at least 18 years old to apply for monetization, or you need to have a legal guardian who can take care of the monetary things.
Minimum eligibility requirements to turn on monetization features
YouTube Monetization Got Disabled?
You channel meeting the above requirements is not enough, you have to compulsorily abide the YouTube policy, which is as follows:
- You are not supposed to upload the content when you are not the actual owner of it, this implies when you duplicate the content if youtube figures out or the original video owner report it to youtube your that particular video is not eligible for Adsense or your accounts will be disabled for Adsense.
- The content you upload should not exploit the law of the land, and if by any chance if you are against the policy of the country Youtube will have restrictions on your profile.
- Have to meet the Youtube content guidelines and content quality policy in order to continue with the monetization of the video
If your YouTube channels meet all the above criteria your channel will be eligible for AdSense and you can continue earning through Adsense, in case if you violate their policy multiple times or too often your account will be suspended permanently
Not all are full time on video development, as many are just giving a try in order to start marking a new or extra income apart from their full-time work, but unfortunately, Youtube has put a barrier on such small YouTubers in recent times and hence they are not able to make anything out of the content they upload to youTube, for the same reason,
- Many have stopped uploading the content
- Many have stopped optimizing the already uploaded content
- Many have lost hopes of monetizing their channel
- Many others just abandoned their channels
- Many cannot wait, as they want to see returns when they are investing time.
The new Youtube monetization rules have made it much difficult for many channel owners, their videos have views but they are not eligible to monetize their channel.
Many feel that they should be paid for the views even before the channel gets approved for monetization. Do you also think the same? If so you may have to take look at this one website which pays you from day one, and you don’t have to get your channel approved for monetization or you don’t have to follow those strict rules or guidelines as in case of Youtube.
What are you waiting for? Start making money by uploading video to Videostreme.com
My personal opinion is Youtube should pay for the video views even before the channel becomes eligible for the monetization, as this will encourage many people to upload videos and that brings in a lot of new and amazing content too to the Youtube, currently youtube is missing on such content where many don’t prefer to upload the content to the channel as they don’t have any kind of triggers to enable them to upload the content to the youtube.
Youtube Monetization Rates:
Based on the content type, its category or industry, the location of the audience the monetization rates vary. In India if your videos are a niche category (Very few videos or high competition for slots on your videos), you may be earning around Rs. 50 for thousand views, which is very small and even after 10000 views your will be earning only Rs. 500. If you have to make Rs. 5000 you need to have at least 2.5 Lakh views and to make 5 Lakh you may need 2.5cr views and more.
Youtube monetization rate is one of the biggest pain! Many get paid very less for their video views.
Exactly, the same loophole has given rise to many video companies which are very much similar to youtube and function the same,
Videostreme.com is one such portal which primarily focuses on the problems that most of the Youtube channel owners face,
- They are getting paid to their views only after they become eligible for Adsense, whereas Videostreme pays to video uploaders or video content developers from day one based on the views their video gets.
- Youtube pays in the form of cost per million impressions, and for every 1000 views, you will get only Rs. 50, whereas videostreme pays Rs. 70-100 for 1000 views.
Videostreme is an Indian company and has very simple policies for all kinds of video content developers who are looking for some side incomes or work from home opportunities. Videostreme accepts all kinds of videos and pays for all the views achieved by the channel owner.
KandraDigital is a premium Digital Marketing Agency and web solutions provider helping companies with their internet marketing portfolio. For Growth Hacks, Digital marketing Consulting services, Website Design & Development, Content Writing Services, Graphic Design/Logo Design services KandraDigital is the go to company for brilliant strategies & Quality Work.Contact Us! Dail To Connect!